i'll post lots more about my trip soon... but i wanted to share my new food obsession with you all:
my friend dana gave me this recipe for kale chips and i've becomed obsessed with them! they are so easy to make and taste amazing... and so good for you!
here's the recipe via dana's blog (biteintoit.com)
- Buy a bunch of kale form your local farmer’s market or health food store
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Rinse it and dry it really well
- Tear into chip size pieces
- Lay them out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Lightly mist with olive oil (if you don’t have a mister you can toss the kale in a bowl with a little bit of olive oil) - make sure you go light on the oil!!
- Sprinkle with Kosher salt, sea salt, or seasoned salt
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
so go out and buy some kale and give it a try! ;)
photos via ecoquaker